Kawachi Duck (Cocktails)
Kansai Beef (Cocktails)
Kintaro Sardine (Cocktails)*
Chrysanthemum / Shungiku (Cocktails)
Senshu Onion (Cocktails)
Yao Edamame / Osaka Edamame (Cocktails)
Senshu Mizunasu eggplant (Leaders’ Dinner)
Pike Conger (Leaders’ Dinner)
Flathead (Leaders’ Dinner)
Tajima Beef (Leaders’ Dinner)*
|③Wakayama Plum (Leaders’ Dinner)||④Kyoto Kamonasu Eggplant (Leaders’ Dinner)||⑤Nara Arrowroot starch (Leaders’ Dinner)||⑥Shiga Soy sauce (Leaders’ Dinner)*|
* Sardines: One of the resource-managed products in Osaka targeted for Marine Eco Label (MEL) certification.
* Tajima cattle (yielding Wagyu beef): These cattle are fattened in a healthy manner without the addition of monensin sodium. Their manure is provided to local rice producers as compost and products originating from local sources are utilized in cattle-raising to promote regional recirculation.
* Soy sauce: Based on a three-year natural ripening process and dependent on traditional practices and instruments, the production method of the soy sauce remains unchanged for over 200 years.
|Main ingredients produced in other prefectures:|
Main ingredients produced in other prefectures:
Pandalus latirostris (Hokkaido)
Rice / Ginga no Shizuku (Iwate)
Lotus root / Otsu Uzushio lotus root (Tokushima)*
Awa Beef (Tokushima)*
Japanese yam (Saga)
Taiko Burdock (Saga)
White Peach / Hachimanhakuho (Kumamoto)
Potato / Nishiyutaka (Kagoshima)
Passion Fruit (Kagoshima)
* Monkfish: In Kazamaura, Aomori Prefecture, specimens weighing less than 2kg are released back into the water as a resource management initiative.
* Lotus root: Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) certified by Tokushima Prefecture. Naruto City implements initiatives such as providing productive environments that support wild animal habitats. For example, lotus roots are cultivated in areas that also serve as stork feeding grounds.
* Awa beef: Only halal-certified Awa beef is utilized.